The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova informs the economic operators from the fashion and textile industry on the possibility of participating in the European project WORTH.
WORTH Partnership Project looks to develop new products and ideas across European and COSME countries by supporting innovative designs, processes and business models through cross-border and cross-discipline collaborations.
Once selected, participants will be supported in matching with the best partners for them to develop their project ideas. Partnerships must involve two or three partners with different profiles
We are looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors: #Fashion/textile #Footwear #Furniture/home decoration #Leather/fur #Jewellery #Accessories from at least two participating countries.
Who can apply?
- Designers; self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups;
- Makers; crafters and SME manufacturers;
- Technology firms; innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED YOU WILL ENTER IN AN INCUBATOR PROGRAMME VALUED IN €60,000 CONSISTING OF:
- Media kit including: international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing:
- € 10.000seed money;
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed;
- A tailored-made mentoring programme;
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events;
- Professional links;
- Visibility of your professional profile on the WORTH gallery.
You may complete the Registration Form without having a partner accessing the link: https://www.worthproject.eu/register/
THE LAUNCH OF THE 3RD CALL WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE MILAN DESIGN WEEK ON THE 8TH OF APRIL 2019.
Additional information available at the International Relations Department of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Rerpublic of Moldova: phone#: 022 221391, e-mail: [email protected], contact person: Ludmila Botoşan.