September 24. 14:00-18:00 (CET) // 20:00- 00:00 (CST) // 8:00 -12:00 (EDT) // 22:00 -02:00 (AEST). Check your timezone here
One thing we have learned from the Covid-19 pandemic is how interconnected the world is. But globalization as we know it has changed. Maybe forever. Global value chains and markets have been disrupted due to the Covid-19 pandemic. At the same time the climate crisis is still here.
All over the world we are facing the same challenges. Be part of the solution and help to re-connect eco-systems at the first Online Global Cluster Matchmaking to be held. The ambition is the make the most global cluster matchmaking event in history with cluster organisations and business develop organisations from all six continents.
At the Global Cluster Matchmaking you can:
• Build or re-connect with your global network of likeminded organisations
• Matchmake and scout for new collaboration partners in all corners of the world
• Find out how to fund your global projects
• Get inspirational talk from leading experts on collaboration possibilities, funding and learnings
• It’s all going to be digital. So, you can go global from home.
How to matchmake:
• Get together better: Customize your own cluster matchmaking meeting schedule
• Book up to six meetings with the other participants
• Connect through video meetings in-build in the system
Who can participate: The Global Cluster Matchmaking is for cluster organisations, business development organisations and other ecosystem enablers worldwide.
Registration and Price: It’s all going to be digital. So no travel costs. Just a fee of 50 € per participant.
Organisers behind the event are leading cluster matchmaking experts Cluster Excellence Denmark, the only global cluster expert network TCI Network and world’s largest business support network Enterprise Europe Network. This ensures you high quality of the participants in the matchmaking to maximise the value of the meetings and a global outreach.
The registration is open until September 23, 2020.
For agenda, registration and other details regarding the event, please access the Link.