EIF World Energy Congress & Expo | Virtual B2B Meetings
VIRTUAL MATCHMAKING EVENT EIF 2020 DIGITAL ENERGY CONGRESS & EXPO
From Contacts to Contracts
This event provides a unique opportunity for all participants worldwide to generate new opportunities via business and technology partnerships, joint research projects, investments, etc. in pre-scheduled 1-1 meetings. Large companies, SMEs, research institutions, public and private organizations, associations, and start-ups are invited to participate in the Digital Expo and Virtual Matchmaking Event at the EIF 2020 Digital Energy Congress and Expo to be held on 4-6 November 2020.
Registration is open until 3 November 2020 on the following link.
This model is time and cost-efficient and results in contracts!
20-minute-bilateral meetings are scheduled according to each participant’s availability, interests, and goals. In order to enable participants to find suitable partners, each participant is obliged to choose at least one item from the “Marketplace Items”.
Participants will start requesting and scheduling 1-1 meetings beginning 21 September 2020.
Registration for foreign participants is free of charge.
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Digital Technologies for Integration
- Optimization of Energy Systems
- Alternative Energy
- Energy Conservation & Saving
- Energy Storage
- Coal, Oil, and Gas
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Production, Transmission, and Conversion
- Nuclear Energy
- Increase your sales without wasting time and with the least budget
- Promote your new products and empower your status in the market
- Accelerate your branding process by the only expo to meet local and foreign investors in the Energy sector together
- Generate cross border contacts and contracts
- Meet new European and international customers and suppliers
- Find new business, technology, and research partners
- Present your innovative solutions
- Be aware of new technological solutions
- Find partners for international projects
- Receive the latest updates in energy sector
- Extend your network
- Find suitable partners in pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
Within the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Domino Expo Inc. and the Ankara Chamber of Industry (EEN Partner) organize this event, from Republic of Moldova, the event is co-organised by Moldovan Technology Transfer Network.