Inspiring Innovation forum and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts
The matchmaking event is targeted at participants from mainly the European Union Strategy for the Danube Region countries (but not only) who are interested in finding partners for transnational cooperation among clusters and improve the skills, competences and business connections that serve to facilitate clusters’ access to new markets and technology transfer. The event is also a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and develop partnerships among different 4-helix actors for the drafting of innovative project ideas and proposals as well as exchange of good practices.
- Transnational cooperation
- Smart specialisation
- IT solutions for agriculture
Who can participate?
- policy makers
- higher education and research institutions
- local administrations at regional level
- experts on technological transfer, IPR, open innovation, internationalization, scale-up, etc.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Attend the Innovation Forum and find out about the latest trends in the agrofood field
- Present your organisation, products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
Registration is open until 18 November 2020, on the following link!