May 3rd, 2021 – Online Event, Workshops & Matchmaking
May 6th, 2021 – Matchmaking
May 12th, 2021 – Workshop & Matchmaking
March until May – Virtual Expo
April 12th until May 1st – Booking phase for meetings
What to expect?
Despite Covid-19 regulations and a digital organization, last year’s event was a huge success with more than 700 online direct meetings. This year we aim again for an online event to make sure, that each participant can join regardless of the current restrictions.
With new partners from aws i2 Business Angels, the Connect Day team is expanding its target group with investors.
Connect Day supports Corporates/SMEs aiming for innovation and collaboration with startups as well as investors seeking startup investment opportunities. Please take note of our target-groups and non-target groups before registering for the event.
- Corporates and SMEs
- Asian startups from the GIN goAustria program
- National startup ecosystem stakeholders
- National corporate networks
* The booking phase for meetings starts April 12th
Side-Events & Workshops:
- GIN Co-Investment Pitch (investors only) by Global Incubator Network Austria
- Do you care for future? We too! – Start up in Austria, one of the leading countries for sustainability by ecoplus
- Fund your StartUp – Protect your Innovation by Austria Wirtschaftsservice
The event is co organised in Moldova by Moldovan Technology Transfer Network.
For more details about registration, agenda and virtual expo, access the link!
Picture source – https://www.connectday.at/home