Unfortunately, the conference “International Forum Mechatronics” from 23 – 24 Sept. 2020 in Linz was postponed to Sept. 2021 due to the current COVID-19 situation.
BUT: The B2B-meetings will still take place on 23 Sept. 2020 !!!!
They will be held completely in the form of virtual meetings (video conferencing) via this website.
Technical progress requires new concepts to master industrial and strategic challenges – Symbiotic mechatronics as a new paradigm!
The scheduled face-to-face meetings offer an ideal opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and to establish interesting business contacts. Every participant selects his conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes to exchange about their projects and products.
Participation in the B2B-Meetings is free of charge.
Register for the B2B-Meetings here.
- Deadline for registration: 22 Sept. 04:00 p.m.
- Deadline for booking meetings: 23 Sept. 01:10 p.m.
Main topics of the B2B-Meetings
- DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- DIGITAL TWINS
- MODELLING & SIMULATION
- MECHATRONICAL SYSTEMS
- AUTOMATION & DRIVES
- SMART PRODUCTION
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR INDUSTRIES
- INDUSTRIAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Publish and showcase your most favorable projects, products, services or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate (cross-border) contacts and co-operations in a time and cost-efficient way
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results and trends
- Meet and share views with industry experts and researchers
Who can you meet at the Event?
- Research institutions
- Cluster organizations
- Public associations/agencies
Consultants are only allowed to take part in the B2B-Meetings, when they are able to offer a specific expertise in the fields of mechatronics/industry 4.0. This expertise has to be clearly described in the collaboration profile (marketplace item).