Textile Fashion Tech
Textile Fashion Tech is the international format event that facilitates the creation of business agreements within the Fashion and Textile Industry.
Find your business partner today! Sign up for virtual pre-booked meetings.
Due to the recent development of Covid-19 (corona virus) and the insecure situation at the moment around the world, there is a problem to expand your business . However you have a unique opportunity from the EEN-Ukraine consortium to arrange the meetings virtually. This will allow you to have your meetings online instead of on-site.
Textile Fashion Tech is the platform that connects companies/designers looking for production partners with manufacturers, service providers and suppliers within the textile and fashion industry. The Enterprise Europe Network welcomes you to participate in the virtual matchmaking event, taking place on 2nd-6th of November. This is an online matchmaking event that will organise buyer-supplier meetings.
- To increase the export and import by gaining new costumers.
- To keep the pulse of the industry.
- To promote the products and services.
- To adapt the changes in the industry quickly.
- To discover new products and services.
- To follow the fashion and design trends in the industry.
- To establish a new business, Opportunity to see your options coming in front of the sector under one roof.
- To make a quality comparison by seeing and evaluating all products and services together.
- To gain vision to join the sectoral input.
Representatives of the following categories are invited to participate in the virtual matchmaking event:
- Manufacturers in the textile industry
- Chain Stores
- Foreign Trade Companies
- Fashion Press Representatives
- Sectoral Associations Representatives
How a partnering event works?
Registration is ope until November 02, 2020, on the following link!
From registration to the event, there will be regular email updates explaining what you need to do next.
2. Set up a profile Create a strong profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings. Don’t forget your profile will be live and visible even after the event.
3. Request meetings Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically.
4. Build connections
| 02-06 November 2020
About 1-2 days before the event you will receive an email with your detailed meeting schedule. You can also check your meeting agenda online or via the b2match app.
Participants will be informed in advance about all necessary details about the meetings.
- the video tool is already integrated onto this website, no Zoom or MS Teams needed
- check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
- use a good webcam to improve the image quality, avoid connecting via phone
Download the b2match app in order to be able to join the event and have your meeting schedule always at hand. You might receive additional meeting requests or cancellations during the event.
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the b2match platform or app.
- Be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations) and manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
Please download the B2Match App to check and manage your meetings on the day of the event!