This meeting is a virtual event INTERPOMA BUSINESS MATCH
On 19 and 20 November 2020, on the occasion of the Interpoma Connects 2020, the EEN Service Bozen/Bolzano organizes the virtual brokerage event INTERPOMA BUSINESS MATCH.
Why the apple?
The apple is the theme of the Interpoma Connects 2020 and the Brokerage event. Apple production is one of the most representative local economic sectors, including the products obtained and processed from it, which affect all stages of the apple value chain: from production, cultivation, processing of the product and its derivatives to distribution.
- cultivation equipment
- organic cultivation
- equipment and materials for fruit cultivation and harvesting
- packaging, machinery and materials for packaging
- controlling, data processing, software
- technical aids, measurement and control systems
- storage, logistic-systems
- technical systems, fruit processing machines
- information and consultancy
- tree nursery supplies
Participants will have the possibility to:
During the B2B Match, the participating companies will have the opportunity to meet South Tyrolean, Italian and international companies online, to get to know each other and to establish new contacts, with the aim of initiating immediate or later business agreements and cooperation.
The B2B is addressed to:
- apple producers
- traders of fruit and vegetables
- research/scientific institutes
- dealers in agricultural machinery and equipment
- start-ups in the agricultural sector
Registration is open until 18 November 2020 on the following link.