Within Pollutec Fair, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, member of Enterprise Europe Network, its partners and Moldovan Technology Transfer Network will organize the “GREEN DAYS” offering a wide range of activities to boost your business and find international opportunities in the environment and energy sectors.
What is Pollutec?
It is the 28th international exhibition of environmental equipment, technologies and services. In 2016, Pollutec Fair Lyon received 2,200 exhibitors and 60,800 visitors coming from over 128 countries. This year, Pollutec will cover 14 exhibition sectors covering all the environmental and energy areas:
- Recycle, reuse matter & materials;
- Treatment of waste;
- Collection, cleaning, pressure washing;
- Resources water;
- Networks & process efficiency;
- Energy efficiency;
- Instruments, metrology, analysis;
- Institutions, research, finance, training;
- Urban development & mobility;
- Biodiversity & natural habitats;
- Sites & soils;
- Air quality, odours, noise.
This year Pollutec’s Focuses are: Sustainable City / Sustainable Industry / Sea and Coastlines / Hospital and Sustainable Development / Sustainable Agriculture. www.pollutec.com/en.
How does it work?
Register on our dedicated website: https://green-days-pollutec-2018.b2match.io/.
The pre-validated bilateral meetings last 20 minutes (bilateral validation of interest to ensure relevance) and are based on profiles (Technology Offer/Request, Business/Trade and Partner Search for European Projects). GREEN DAYS is free of charge but registration and attendance are compulsory.
- 4/11 – Deadline to register;
- 15-19/11 – Select your face-to-face meetings;
- 5-14/11 – Validate your personal schedule;
- 23/11 – Receive your personal schedule;
- 28-29/11 – Meet with your potential partners on the Green Days stand!
With over 600 member organizations and 4,000 experts in more than 60 countries across the EU and beyond, Enterprise Europe Network organizes bilateral meetings to help companies find new technology & business partners. Contact your local Network advisor for further information. http://een.ec.europa.eu/.